12R22.5 M170 152L
تويو اليابان الشاحنات والباصات بدون لستيك
HIGH MILEAGE REGIONAL AND URBAN STEER TIRE
The M170 steer tire is designed for demanding regional and urban operations, here tread wear is the primary reason for tire removal. Excellent even wear in miles per 32nd with a deep 19/32″ tread depth results in maximum removal mileage. This, combined with excellent fuel efficiency and a very competitive acquisition point, results in a lower cost per mile, making the M170 a leading value alternative tire in regional high-scrub applications that typically delivers a return on investment within a year.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
EXCELLENT REMOVAL MILES
- E-balance provides optimum footprint wear to increase mileage performance.
- Wide five-rib pattern with a solid outer rib and optimized tread depth combine for long, even wear.
HIGH FUEL EFFICIENCY
- Low-rolling-resistance construction minimizes fuel consumption.
EXCELLENT RETREADABILITY AND CASING DURABILITY
- E-balance profile minimizes growth of the tread profile, and maintains uniform and flatter tread radius for the entire life of the casing.
- High-elongation top belt protects casing integrity.
- V-shaped groove design ejects packed stones at low speeds to prevent stone drilling.