245/45R17 G-GRIP GO TL 95Y
ب ف جودريش أصل غير محدد السيارات إطارات السيارات
BFGoodrich g-Grip ALL SEASON
Take control of the seasons
- GRIP AND DRIVING PLEASURE in the summer…
- …UNRESTRICTED by the winter!
GRIP AND DRIVING PLEASURE in the summer…
- All the characteristics of a summer tyre, directional V-shaped tread design for water dispersal, central rib and large shoulder tread blocks for perfect steering control.
- Unrivalled driving pleasure on curves, straights roads and wet and dry surfaces alike.
…UNRESTRICTED by the winter!
- Excellent control is guaranteed when climbing hills and taking curves as well as on snow thanks to the large number of sipes and high percentage of grooves.
- It has the 3 Peak Mountain Snow Flake marking (3PMSF) which makes it an ideal winter tyre.
BENEFITS OF BFGOODRICH:
- 20% Tougher Sidewalls: Featuring race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
CoreGard Technology: 1) Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich's race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire. 2) Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone. 3) Advanced Deflection Design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Longer Treadlife to extend your adventure.
1) Locking 3-D Sipes provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul. 2) Advanced tire footprint shape results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear.
- Aggressive All-Terrain traction to confidently get where you want to go.
1) Serrated Shoulder Design provides increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. 2) Interlocking Tread Elements maximize traction and handling on- and off-road by stabilizing the tread center and providing biting edges for improved traction. 3) 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Rated: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
|علامة تجارية||بى إف جودريتش|